- Valuable skills – Develop life skills thru honors, camping trips, mission projects, etc.
- Leadership training in events such as outreach, Bible Bowl, and Conference-led events.
Atholton Faith Blazers Pathfinder Club
Director: Pamela Ellis
Deputy Director: Deise Tome De Souza
Pathfinder email: Pathfinders@atholton.org
Who are Pathfinders?
The Atholton Pathfinder club is part of a world-wide coed “scouting” type organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Young people ages 10-15 of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcomed and encouraged to join this organization.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping and camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride and involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning and maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member! While many school classrooms have 10-30 students per teacher, Pathfinders offers AT LEAST a one staff member to every five Pathfinder ratio!