Youth Power Sabbath | Nov. 4, for grade 7 through college.
Great Falls Park | Nov. 4, 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Here’s what will happen!
- Discussions on Social Justice.
- Music, Prayer Activity, Hiking.
- Transportation & lunch provided for those who RSVP by Oct. 28!
Here’s what you need to do!
- RSVP by Oct. 28 to Ms. Meredith*
- DRESS for weather--walking shoes and outdoor clothes.**
- BRING your parent-signed Permission Form, $5 offering, a water bottle, and a folding camp chair.***
- ARRIVE at the church promptly at 9:00 a.m.
- ENJOY a great Sabbath with God and your friends!
- DEPART from the church at 6:30 p.m.
email@example.com, or 443-878-6174.
If you do not RSVP by Oct. 28 you’ll need to provide your own transportation and meal.
** You will be in an open-air pavilion or outdoors all day.
***Permission Forms are available at HERE and in the Youth Sabbath School room.
A $5 per person offering is requested to help defray expenses.